Product - Tester
Implementation & Testing
- Configure the system based on the requirements, carry out testing before handover to the users, test development objects.
- Conduct pilot of solution developed.
- review and obtain signoff deliverables.
- Guide users in uploading data into the system.
- Create test cases based on the knowledge of the domain/product.
- Conduct system testing based on the scenarios.
- Use various testing tools as required.
- Update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem, workaround solutions.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution and submit to supervisor for review.
- Document customer requirements.
- Document the design/blueprint/functional specifications of the solution based on guidance from Senior Consultants/Team Lead.
- Upload the documents in knowledge repository for future reference.
- Based on requirement study and gap analysis, analyze process/framework anomalies and deficiencies and make recommendations.
- Interact with clients as and when required on basic queries.
- Assist Senior Consultants in drawing linkages between a module within the project and other modules / objects.
- Provide timely inputs or mentor other team members working on the project based on domain / product knowledge.
Requirement Gathering and Gap Analysis
- Understand business requirements through business workshops, one on one interviews.
- Analyze business requirement document.
- Analyze gaps in order to meet business requirements.